Wakefield resident Tony T.D. Moy, 88, won the 16th annual Senior Citizen Holiday Card contest, held by the Secretary of the Commonwealth. All citizens age 62 and older were invited to participate, with this year’s theme being “December Holiday at the State House.” Moy’s entry is now the official holiday card of the Commonwealth and is on sale at the State House.
Subscribe to Sampan
- The New Center for Arts & Culture to Host Third Annual ‘Moo Shu Jew’
- Senior citizens updated on scams and health care
- Restaurant Guide: Joyful Garden
- Ask Dr. Zhao: Can you die from too much anesthesia?
- Teens mobilize for underage drinking awareness
- Chinatown meeting roundup: CCBA, CNC, CRA, CSC
- Two Chinatown committees elect 2014 members
- Anti-Defamation League rings in 100th anniversary with panel on immigration reform
- ATASK celebrates 20 years at Silk Road Gala
- New England Table Tennis Championship held at MIT
Most Popular Tags
AACA affordable housing A Food Aficionado ah-Lin American Anna Ing Asian Asian American Asian American Civic Association Asian Community Development Corporation Boston Boston Chinatown Neighborhood Center Boston Police Department Boston Public Schools Children China Chinatown Chinatown Resident Association Chinatown Safety Committee Chinese Chinese Progressive Association Community Crime Deval Patrick diabetes Empty Bamboo Girl Gary Christenson Governor Deval Patrick Health Immigration Joanne Wong Lillian Chan Ling-Mei Wong Malden Massachusetts Mayor Gary Christenson Mayor Thomas Menino Quincy Real Estate Sampan Thomas Menino Tufts Tufts Medical Center women Youth