By the Asian Smokers’ Quitline
Thousands of people have already quit.
You can too! The Asian Smokers’ Quitline (ASQ) can help.
What is ASQ?
- A free smoking cessation program that doubles your chance of quitting smoking
- A nationwide service funded by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
What does ASQ offer?
- One-on-one cessation counseling in Chinese, Korean and Vietnamese
- In-language self-help materials
- Free nicotine patches sent directly to the smoker
ASQ is open:
- Monday–Friday, 7 a.m. – 9 p.m. Pacific Time
Services provided in:
- Chinese 1-800-838-8917
- Korean 1-800-556-5564
- Vietnamese 1-800-778-8440
Learn more about us: www.AsianSmokersQuitline.org
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
This post is also available in: Chinese