Our apologies for the late notice, but due to the various demonstrations & protests occurring near Chinatown, on Boston Common, we have decided to cancel tomorrow afternoon’s Reception for CA Treasurer & Gubernatorial candidate, John Chiang.
A number of our attendees have indicated that they would like to participate in the demonstrations, and Boston Mayor Marty Walsh has requested that people not participating in the demonstrations stay clear of the area.
As a result, we have made the difficult decision to cancel tomorrow’s reception for Treasurer Chiang.
Join a reception for California State Treasurer, and Candidate for CA Governor, John Chiang.
John is running to be California’s first Asian American Governor. He a talented and immensely qualified candidate, with his eight years as State Controller, and his tenure as State Treasurer giving him credentials & experience no other candidate can match.
We’re excited to be supporting John’s historic campaign, and hope you can join us in supporting his candidacy. Here are event details:
* Fundraiser for California Treasurer, John Chiang – candidate for CA Governor *
– When: Saturday, August 19th (11:45am-1:30pm)
– Where: Shojo Boston (9 Tyler Street – 1st floor, Boston)
– Questions, contact: Leverett.Wing@Gmail.com
– To RSVP/Donate: www.johnchiang.
* Honorary Event Host Committee:
– Henry S. Tang, Co-Founder Committee of 100;
– William Tong, Connecticut State Representative;
– Karen Kwan, Utah State Representative;
– Nina Liang, Quincy City Councilor At Large;
– Amy Mah Sangiolo, Newton City Councilor;
– Lisa Wong, Former Mayor of Fitchburg;
– Wilson and Esther Lee
– Learn more about John: https://johnchiang.com/meet-
Please follow and like us: