Contact: John Brothers
July 15, 2014
Quincy Asian Resources, Inc. (QARI) Free Legal Clinic Immigration, Family Law,
Landlord/Tenant, Personal Injury and Criminal Attorneys.
WHAT: QARI will host a free monthly legal clinic addressing individual concerns over
immigration law, landlord/tenant law, family law, personal injury and criminal issues.
1. Quincy-based attorney Gabriel Cheong will be on hand to answer questions about
2. Immigration Attorney Jane Chiang of Sedna Law, P.C.
3. Landlord/Tenant Attorney Mary Lee
4. Employment/Workforce Attorney Kenneth An and Han Fang
5. Immigration/Landlord/Tenant Attorney Kim Thai
6. Personal Injury and Criminal Attorney Jason Chan
They will offer individual attention and advice to dozens in the community.
WHEN: Monday, July 28, 2014, 6 – 8 p.m. and every 4th Monday of the month.
Monday, July 28, 2014
Monday, August 25, 2014
Monday, September 22, 2014
Monday, October 27, 2014
WHERE: 1509 Hancock Street, Suite 209, Quincy, MA 02169.
More information is available on quincyasianresources.org or contact us at 617-472-2200.
Quincy Asian Resources, Inc.– a non-profit organization dedicated to promoting the
development of the Asian-American community to benefit the entire community. We have staff
and volunteers fluent in English, Cantonese, Mandarin, Vietnamese, and Toisanese. For more
information about QARI’s programs and projects, please contact QARI at 617-472-2200 or