Quincy Asian Resources, Inc. (QARI) Free Legal Clinic Immigration, Family Law, Landlord/Tenant, Personal Injury and Criminal Attorneys.
WHAT: QARI will host a free monthly legal clinic addressing individual concerns over immigration law, landlord/tenant law, family law, personal injury and criminal issues.
- Quincy-based attorney Gabriel Cheong will be on hand to answer questions about divorce.
- Immigration Attorney Jane Chiang of Sedna Law, P.C.
- Landlord/Tenant Attorney Mary Lee
- Employment/Workforce Attorney Kenneth An and Han Fang
- Immigration/Landlord/Tenant Attorney Kim Thai
- Personal Injury and Criminal Attorney Jason Chan
They will offer individual attention and advice to dozens in the community.
WHEN: Monday, April 28, 2014, 6- 8 p.m. and every 4th Monday of the month.
Monday, April 28, 2014
Monday, June 23, 2014
Monday, July 28, 2014
Monday, August 25. 2014
WHERE: 1509 Hancock Street, Suite 209, Quincy, MA 02169.
More information is available on www.quincyasianresources.org or contact us at 617-472-2200.
Quincy Asian Resources, Inc.– a non-profit organization dedicated to promoting the development of the Asian-American community to benefit the entire community. We have staff and volunteers fluent in English, Cantonese, Mandarin, Vietnamese, and Toisanese. For more information about QARI’s programs and projects, please contact QARI at 617-472-2200 or
This post is also available in: Chinese