BOSTON, MA (January 20, 2014) – The 23rd annual Boston Wine Expo hosted at Seaport Hotel & World Trade Center, one of the country’s biggest and most respected celebrations of wine, food and culture, is announcing this year’s lineup of the city’s celebrity chefs.
Attendees will have the opportunity to learn from New England’s top culinary talent who will host cooking demonstrations and tastings throughout the weekend. Chefs will serve up their signature cuisine on two demonstration stages at they entertain, share recipes and create samples of their favorite dishes to pair perfectly with the event’s more than 1,800 selections from the vine. Demonstrations will take place in the Grand Tasting area and are included with Grand Tasting or Vintner Reserve Lounge tickets. Seating is available on a first come, first serve basis and the schedule will be as follows:
SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 15TH
- 1:30pm: Chris Coombs – Boston Chops, Deuxave and dbar
- 2:15pm: Michael Schlow – Alta Strada, Via Matta and TICO
- 3:00pm: Ming Tsai – Blue Ginger and Blue Dragon
- 3:45pm: Barbara Lynch – No. 9 Park, Menton and Sportello
- 1:30pm: Nathan Gould – Harbor View Hotel
- 2:15pm: Josh Ziskin – La Morra
- 3:00pm: Stephen Oxall – B & G Oysters
- 3:45pm: Brian Emmett – CBS’s “The American Baking Competition”
SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 16TH
- 1:30pm: Brian Poe – The Tip Tap Room, Poe’s Kitchen at the Rattlesnake and Estelle’s South Cuisine
- 2:15pm: Jody Adams – Rialto and Trade
- 3:00pm: Daniel Bruce – Boston Harbor Hotel
- 3:45pm: Mark Allen – Towne
- 1:30pm: Mary Ann Esposito – Host of PBS’ “Ciao Italia”
- 2:15pm: Tony Messina – Uni Sashimi Bar
- 3:00pm: Louis DiBiccari – Tavern Road
- 3:45pm: Michael Leviton – Lumiere, Area Four and A4 Pizza
The Boston Wine Expo will take place at The Seaport Hotel & World Trade Center on February 15 and 16, 2014, from 1:00pm to 5:00pm. This event is reserved for ages 21+. Tickets are available by visiting: www.wine-expos.com/buytickets. Weekend tickets and group tickets are also available, as well as dedicated trade industry hours.
The Seaport Hotel & World Trade Center is located at 200 Seaport Boulevard in Boston, MA. For directions and more information, please visit: www.seaportboston.com.
ABOUT THE BOSTON WINE EXPO:
Founded in 1991 by the Boston Guild of Oenophilists, the Boston Wine Expo has grown into one of the most well-known and respected wine events in the country. Over $1,300,000 has been donated to local charities by the Guild including Tufts Medical Center’s Summer Camp Program for Children with Disabilities – the major beneficiary. Over 27 local charities have benefited from the Expo over the event’s history. Other organizations that have received considerable funding include the New England Center for Homeless Veterans, Dana Farber Cancer Institute’s Pan Mass Challenge and the Massachusetts Coalition for the Homeless. For more information, please visit: www.wine-expos.com.